Thursday, December 8, 2011

Taylor Swift





When the tickets went on sale Jonathan's cousin bought three extra tickets. So guess who got a surprise...Lilly, Granny, and I were able to go to the Taylor Swift concert. It was a fun experience, but neither Lilly nor I really know much Taylor Swift. Lilly was taken with the show and as usual I just loved watching her reaction to what was going on. I have decided that Daddy may be the one to take the kids to future concerts. Screaming, loud music, and little kids EVERyWHERE...along with the general chaos of crowds is not my idea of fun. THank you Leslie Young for the idea of bright clothing in crowds. I always thou hgt you were a little paranoid now I know why!

1 comment:

  1. i took ava last year and she loved it - she screamed all night.. she was so upset when she found out tayor swift was back and I did not get tickets, but i have not been keeping up with her so i did not know she was coming. glad you had fun..

    ReplyDelete