Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lilly's Field Trip




Lilly's first field trip was to Vollmer Farm. The kids went on a hay ride, made butter, saw the animals, jumped, played, and picked a pumpkin. The first scheduled day was rained out so I ended up with two days off and the second day Gran was out of town and unable to go. We missed her!

I LOVE watching Lilly interact with other kids. She LOVES to be around people and had so much fun with her friends. Instead of being bossy, she was really kind and played well with the two girls assigned to our group.


Since going into teaching I have not had a desire to teach Kindergarden. Who wants to cut, paste, and color all day right? OH my! What a joy to watch Lilly learn so much in such a short time. Listening to her read and seeing the smile on her face when she does this by herself melts my teacher heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment